Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dukan Diet - end of week 10

This week, I was back on track (except for a couple of homemade peanut butter cookies and i don't think Menchie's no fat yogurt is allowed) and lost another pound so now I've lost a total of 15 lbs.  Just 5 more to go to get to my True Weight.  I have dropped 4 dress sizes from 10 to 6!  I don't know if it's just because I was trying on clothes while I was in America so the sizes there are larger but I can't remember the last time I fit into size 6 clothes!

I'm going for a full body physical check up next week so I'm hoping that my doctor will check my cholesterol levels and stuff just to be sure that everything is still within normal ranges.  I feel great though so I'm sure everything will be fine.

My 5 yr old son is my own person Dukan coach.  He asks me everyday whether it's my protein day or protein+vegetable day.  When I eat something that's questionable that's not meat or vegetable (like tofu or yogurt), he will ask me if I'm allowed to eat it.  It's good to have someone to keep me accountable, even if it's my 5 year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment