Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

Audrey doll from Pottery Barn Kids

I've been looking for a doll for my daughter. This morning, I received an email from Pottery Barn Canada telling me that there's a 20% off sale on all dolls in-store. So I convinced my husband to drive me to Yorkdale during my lunch hour because I knew it was going to be impossible to find a parking spot. As he circled in the parking lot with the kids in the car, I braved the crowds and went into Yorkdale in hopes to get the Audrey doll from Pottery Barn. I was so disappointed to find out that not only was the Audrey doll not in-stock, it doesn't look like any other store has one and the sales associate told me that it looks like it's being discontinued because she wasn't able to see when they would have another shipment. If anyone has any suggestions on how I can get the Audrey doll, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment