Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

Frozen Custard

On Friday, my co-workers mentioned this new place at Yonge & Eglinton that serves frozen custard. I've never had frozen custard before so after dinner tonight, I googled it and off we went to Jedd's Frozen Custard for our first frozen custard experience. The three of us (four if you count the baby that was moving madly inside my tummy as I was consuming the frozen custard) thoroughly enjoyed the experience. They only had 3 flavours: Chocolate, Maple, and Mint Berry. My husband and son shared a chocolate frozen custard in a cup and I 'shared' my Maple frozen custard in a waffle cone with our unborn baby. Compared to ice cream and gelato, the custard is very smooth, silky, and rich. The staff were really nice and we had a great time. I will happily be going there again.

1 comment:

  1. As long as it's not a healthy dessert. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete