Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pastor's wives conference

Being a pastor's wife does not define me. People are often surprised when they find out either because I don't fit the stereotype or because it's just so uncommon nowadays to meet a pastor's wife. Nonetheless, I've signed up for a pastor's wives conference for next weekend. I have no idea what to expect other than it's going to be a weekend away from my husband and son. It sounds bad but I'm really looking forward to having the whole weekend to myself, to recharge, without having to take care of someone else, and to be taken care of (no cooking, cleaning, and laundry!) for a change. It's ironic that I have to go to a pastor's wives conference to take a break from being a mom and (pastor's) wife.

1 comment:

  1. Have a great time and enjoy yourself! you deserve it as being a mom is hard work :) (kay)

    ReplyDelete